The second meeting, 2/2021, of the Steering Committee for Covid-19 Vaccination, Khon Kaen University consisted of the following major agenda: 1) Appointment of the Administration Committee for Covid-19 Vaccination, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University; 2) Approving of minute of the 1/2021 meeting of the Steering Committee for Covid-19 Vaccination of Khon Kaen University on Thursday May 13, 2021 on the topics of plans for Covid-19 vaccination of Srinagarind Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, Khon Kaen University and development of database system to prepare for the vaccination.
At the second meeting of 2021, Assoc. Prof. Charnchai Panthongviriyakul, M.D., President of Khon Kaen University emphasized the following 2 points, namely:
- Finding the approaches to assist Srinagarind Hospital for the management during the vaccination, i.e., computer system and the vaccination venue,
- The vaccination is meant to serve the people of Khon Kaen University, students, staff, and immediate relatives, e.g., mother, father, and children so that all are vaccinated as fast as possible
The vaccination will follow the priorities set by the Government as follows:
- Register for vaccination from Srinagarind Hospital
- For KKU staff, enter the phone number at: https://i.kku.ac.th/
- For relatives, add their names and information at: https://i.kku.ac.th/
- Register for the use of “Mor Prom” App in order to reserve a place by select, “Central Plaza Vaccination Center – Srinagarind Hospital
- Those aged over 60 years can register as of now.
- Those with the 7 risk diseases can register as ofnow (This can be checked on “Mor Prom” App).
- Those aged 18-59 can register from May 31, 2021 onwards (Or as stated by the Government).
KKU staff, students and relatives, please reserve for your vaccination date as soon as possible.
Besides, Khon Kaen University also plans to open a coordinating center for COVID-19 vaccination so that the staff and students can ask for more information. The operations of this center will be an agendum of the next meeting of the Steering Committee for Covid-19 Vaccination of Khon Kaen University, which is scheduled on May 27, 2021.
News: Rawiporn Saisaenthong
Photos: Chaicharn Dala